Alia Bhatt to share story of a ‘little girl and her dog’ in her next project

On her birthday, Alia Bhatt announced her next project which is not a big banner Bollywood film. She shared a clip on her Instagram announcing that she will be sharing a story about a girl and her dog. Although, it’s not clear if it’s going to be a film or a web series, but it’s inspired from her mother Soni Razdan’s bedtime stories when Alia Bhatt was a kid. Sharing a cute caricature of a girl with her dog, Alia wrote: As as child I looked forward to my mom reading me bedtime stories. I would reread them and reread them. And I can’t wait to bring to you guys one such story about a little girl and her dog. Coming soon.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2O9fKPZ

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ