Stree actress Flora Saini takes legal way to fight against Gaurang Doshi, says ‘I’m fighting for my honor’

Flora Saini, who was last seen as the ghost in the movie Stree, earlier accused famous producer Gaurang Doshi of sexual and physical harassment. Now the actress has decided to take the legal way to fight out the battle against the producer. While speaking to an entertainment portal, Flora said, “He is lying out and clear. He was never acquitted. Just that since I filed a domestic violence case against him and I wasn’t his wife, the case was not applicable. I’m also upset with the media house for not taking my side of the story. I’m speaking openly about it. So now I’m planning to take it the legal way. I’m fighting this for my honor. Media and social media has helped me so much. Truth should prevail and he should not be trusted.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2ymEOfI

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ